Northern Operations - Senior HR Advisor/Business Partner
||Full Time - Permanent
||Australia - Western Australia
||Human Resouces/Recursos Humanos
|| | W. Australia Standard Time
|| | W. Australia Standard Time
The health and safety of our people and our host communities is a value that drives the way we work. Our commitment to achieving the highest level of safety performance stands at the forefront of our planning, actions and behaviours.
Senior HR Advisor/Business Partner - Nickel West
- Supporting our Northern Operations sites
- FIFO 5 days on 3 days off/ 4 days on 2 days off
- Competitive salary package 12% superannuation and incentive scheme, and a range of company benefits
Our HR Business Partners provide strategic advice, leadership and support to line managers through the effective execution of people processes and policies including workforce planning, organisation design, talent development, reward, and performance improvement and management. They also partner with them to develop their workforce, effectively resolve people issues and strengthen the culture and performance of their team through inclusion and diversity.
Our Northern Operations sites are dynamic and fast paced and as a result you will also play a role in supporting transformation and change initiatives. In addition to executing efficiently HR cyclical and day to day activities, you will coach and support line leaders to build their Leadership capability.
Reporting to our Northern Operations Lead HR Business Partner you will be an integral part of a small team. To be successful in this role you must be comfortable operating in a stand-alone capacity, across multiple client groups/locations. HR team members are required to engage directly with key leaders ensuring strong relationships are formed and communication lines are kept open.
Skills and Requirements
As the ideal candidate you will display the following skills and attributes;
- Proven experience in the effective delivery of generalist HR in a Business Partnership role
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, business, psychology, or related discipline
- Confident and mature demeanor coupled with excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building, influencing and coaching skills
- Experience in achieving results by aligning stakeholders at all levels
- Pro-active and solutions focused with a keen desire to make a strong contribution to the culture at our Northern Operations.
- Experience working in a heavy industry environment and/or resources industry would be advantageous
- Capacity to learn and engage in other technical and operational aspects of the business
A member of the BHP Billiton Group, Nickel West is a fully integrated nickel business comprising mines, concentrators, a smelter and refinery, all located in Western Australia.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
On offer is a range of employee benefits
including development and career opportunities together with competitive
remuneration package, including share options, generous superannuation
contributions, 18 weeks of paid parental leave, performance based bonuses and a
great working environment
Nickel West Northern Operations
Nickel West Leinster & Mt Keith are located 375 kilometers & 460 kilometers respectively, north of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. The Northern Operations Region comprises of an open pit mine and concentrator plant at Mt Keith, an underground mine at Cliffs and an open pit mine, underground mine and a concentrator plant at Leinster. There's plenty to keep you entertained at the Leinster Village and Township and the Mt Keith Village. Take the heat off the day and head to the pool – or join in a game of footy, indoor cricket or tennis. BBQ dinners are regularly held and other social activities include live bands and movie nights. Employees commute to and from Perth on a fly in / fly out roster.
Short listing for this position will commence on 3rd of March 2017, however we do reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. To enable us to process your application as quickly as possible simply click on the 'apply' button below.
Refer to a friend