Analyst Finance Master Data
||Full Time - Permanent
||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
||Finance/Accounting - Finanzas/Contabilidad, Technology/IT - Tecnología/IT
|| | Singapore Standard Time
|| | Singapore Standard Time
The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Analyst Finance Master Data. Reporting to the Lead Finance Operations, you will be responsible to performs governance centrally controlled Finance Master Data changes in accordance with agreed quality standards to ensure compliance with Master Data Design and Standards.
- Validating Master Data requests to ensure all data and supporting documentation is provided and approved
- Performs governance centrally controlled Finance Master Data changes in accordance with agreed quality standards to ensure compliance with Master Data Design and Standards
- Processing centrally governed Finance Master Data changes in accordance with agreed quality standards
- Monitoring requests and tasks in SAP notification tool and ensuring the status of each request is up to date
- Review Governed Change Requests (GCR RFC/PACR) and perform master data validation activity on monthly/quarter RFCs involves Finance Master Data changes
- Act as Finance object owner in understanding and ensuring adhesion to GLD requirements, SOX controls and legal requirements relevant to Finance Master Data
- Liaising with data requestors where further clarification of their requests are required
- Raising incidences with AMO in regards to Master Data investigations
- Ensuring all customers receive responsive services within the approved Service Level Agreement (focusing on quality and timeliness)
- Identifying any breach of controls/procedures or other fraud risks and escalating these to the Master Data Team Leader or Manager promptly
- Contribute to maintain a culture of innovation and recommend improvement initiatives and to the Specialist and Team Lead
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team to promote and demonstrate operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities in compliance with ARIS and other measured standards
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including the BHP Billiton Charter and Code of Business Conduct, Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should possess:
- A degree qualification in accounting or Professional Certificate with at least 3 years of accounting or general finance experience
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Team commitment and self-drive to achieve results and deliver on goals
- Strong customer orientation, possesses good communication skills and interpersonal abilities to build effective relationships with internal and external customers across functions and geographical locations
- Relevant Skillset in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, ideally SAP FICO
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at http://jobs.bhpbilliton.com by responding to the Job Number 40282621.
Local terms and conditions will apply.
Refer to a friend