Administrator HR Enquiry Management
||Full Time - Permanent
||Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
||Human Resouces/Recursos Humanos
|| | Singapore Standard Time
|| | Singapore Standard Time
The Future is Growth
We are BHP Billiton, a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Our people are the foundation of our business and the key to our success.
We seek highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team as an Administrator HR Enquiry Management for GAS HR in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Lead HR Data Management, you will be responsible to provides outstanding customer service to BHP Billiton's employees by responding to phone calls, emails and text messages relating to payroll or other HR processes. This role also executes basic transactional tasks to respond to employee queries (e.g. generating copies of payslips) and triages enquiries submitted by employees and assigns cases to the relevant team in the shared services centre (SSC) for action and resolution.
- Conform to the BHP Billiton Charter, Code of Conduct, GLDs and relevant statutory obligations.
- Have an overriding commitment to health, safety and environment responsibility and to sustainable development.
- Contribute to maintaining a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement; a Step-Up culture
- Maintain high standards of privacy and discretion and ensures all interactions and activities align with data privacy requirements.
- Ensure processes executed and associated documentation within the HR shared services centre meet relevant compliance requirements, including legislation and policy.
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities
- Ensure local operating procedures and documentation is maintained at all times
- Contribute and execute the HR Shared Services Centre strategy
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Provide excellent customer service to BHP Billiton's employees by providing timely, efficient and accurate responses to enquiries received by phone, email, text message or other channels.
- Provide first level of support for common HR or payroll queries, such as updating employee details or providing basic information, and assign other cases to the relevant team in the SSC.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or any relevant qualification in Human Resource/Business
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders via phone, email or text is essential, preferably in a contact centre environment.
- Experience in HR and payroll processes within a multinational corporation will be highly regarded.
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to understand customer or user requirements to solve problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to solve problems and think out of the box
- Experience in working with a case management system and/or SAP will be highly desired
To be considered for the above opportunity with BHP Billiton, please upload a copy of your CV and cover letter online at http://jobs.bhpbilliton.com by responding to the Job Number 40359654
Local terms and conditions will apply.
Refer to a friend