Leinster - Supervisor Maintenance Electrical
||Full Time - Permanent
||Australia - Western Australia
|| | W. Australia Standard Time
|| | W. Australia Standard Time
The health and safety of our people and our host communities is a value that drives the way we work. Our consolidated commitment to achieving the highest level of safety performance stands at the forefront of our planning, actions and behaviours.
Electrical Supervisor – Leinster
- Attractive FIFO Roster on offer – 5 days on 2 days off /4 days on3 days off
- The opportunity to showcase your leadership qualities
- Competitive salary package including 12% superannuation, roster allowance and a range of company benefits
The Maintenance Electrical Supervisor will ensure that the Fixed Plant assets are cost effectively maintained with safety the highest priority to ensure the on-going delivery of concentrate to meet production requirements. At the same time you will be leading, managing and guiding a dynamic and enthusiastic team. You will certify the application of preventative maintenance, uptime analysis, cost reduction and the effective application of capital.
Skills and Requirements
- Currently employed in a similar role with a solid history of leading a team
- Underground experience in a mining environment
- Trade Qualified in an Electrical/Instrument discipline
- Qualified "A" Grade Electrical License.
- Hold a current HV Ticket
- A in house nominees ticket would be highly regarded or the ability to obtain one.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with 1SAP, database, spreadsheet, scheduling and word processing applications would be an advantage
- Ability to develop and mentor team members
- Strong commitment to maintaining operational disciplines and meeting agreed targets.
- A current WA Drivers license
Company Description – Nickel West
A member of the BHP Billiton Group, Nickel West produces nickel in-concentrate and has its operations located throughout Western Australia - comprising mines, concentrators, a smelter and a refinery.
Nickel West Leinster
Nickel West Leinster is located 375 kilometres north of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. The operation sources nickel ore from the Perseverance Underground Mine and Cliffs Underground Mine before crushing and processing to produce a concentrate. The Leinster Village and Township offer a unique lifestyle with more than 1400 people and all the modern conveniences – an Olympic size swimming pool, health and fitness centre, race-course and even an 18 hole golf course
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
On offer is a range of employee benefits including development and career opportunities together with competitive remuneration package, including share options, generous superannuation contributions, 18 weeks of paid parental leave, performance based bonuses and a great working environment.
Short listing for this position will commence on 1st of February 2017 however we do reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. To enable us to process your application as quickly as possible simply click on the 'apply' button below.
Please note: it is a requirement that all internal applicants advise their immediate line manager of their application. Nickel West support Indigenous and Female participants in the workforce.
Refer to a friend